October 18-19, 2011
MIT Media Lab
MIT Campus, Cambridge, MA
Additional Information Coming Soon
EmTech@MIT 2010 has now concluded. Thank you to all of our sponsors and attendees for making it such a successful event!
Watch webcasts of the 2010 event at: http://www.technologyreview.com/emtech/videos/10/
The EmTech@MIT conference gives you access to the most innovative labs, companies, and entrepreneurs from around the world and shows you where to lead your organization in order to stay ahead of the curve.
EmTech@MIT brings Technology Review’s mission to life by showcasing the most important emerging technologies and explaining their impact on you, our audience. EmTech@MIT is packed with groundbreaking demos, thought-provoking keynotes, and opportunities for exclusive networking with our senior-level audience.
Join business and technology leaders from around the world as we spotlight the critical innovations that will drive our economy forward—many of which you have not yet seen or read about.
2010 Conference Highlights
- Back by popular demand! Lab to Market Workshop that explores technological innovation and tackles how to enter the marketplace in a tough economic climate
- Powerful keynotes and interactive breakout sessions
- Expanded! Preview Sessions that give you a first look at powerful emerging technologies – straight from the innovators themselves
- Unveiling of the 2010 TR35—the top 35 innovators under the age of 35
Why attend EmTech@MIT?
- To discover critical innovations across the technology spectrum, in industries including energy, biotechnology, IT, and the Web
- To understand how up-and-coming trends in these areas are going to impact your business
- To network with 1,000 innovators and leaders in business and technology, including CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, policy leaders, entrepreneurs, venture investors, and more
Who attends EmTech@MIT?
Senior Business and Technology Leaders. Each year, EmTech@MIT attracts top decision makers from the technology, engineering, investment, and management communities. Attendees include leaders (CXO or director level) from organizations such as
Adobe Systems • Alcatel-Lucent • Amazon Web Services • Bank of America • Bell South • BP • Cisco Systems • Columbia University • Department of Defense DTSA • Deutsche Telekom Group • ESPN • FedEx • Hewlett-Packard • IBM • Intel • Johnson & Johnson • JPMorgan Investment Management • Juniper Networks • Mayo Clinic • Microsoft • NSTAR • Office of Naval Research • PricewaterhouseCoopers • Samsung Electronics • Sun Microsystems • Toyota • United States Senate • and many more!