Explore the cutting-edge technologies that truly matter and the innovations destined to better our lives and fuel economic growth--only at EmTech.
Technology Review's EmTech Conference brings together world-renowned innovators and senior business leaders to discuss the emerging technologies that are poised to make a dramatic impact on our world. Keynote sessions, insightful panels, and groundbreaking presentations--of a caliber only Technology Review can deliver--are combined with networking opportunities and live demonstrations.
Now in its eighth year, Technology Review's EmTech Conference is a three-day summit attracting business leaders, venture capitalists, senior technologists, prominent innovators, and an extraordinary group of the top 35 innovators under the age of 35--the TR35. The TR35 is a unique set of young people who exemplify the spirit of innovation in technology, business, and science.
The 8th annual event will be held September 23-25, 2008, on the beautiful MIT campus in Cambridge, MA, and will include
- Powerful keynotes from respected business leaders
- Interactive breakout sessions focused on developments in specific areas of technology
- Exhibition of emerging technologies from leading companies, startups, and MIT students
- Unveiling of the 2008 TR35--the top 35 innovators under the age of 35
- Networking opportunities with Technology Review's high-level international audience